Register
Visualize site at EN
Visualize site at FR
Visualize site at PT
Casa das Andainas - terms and conditions

PERSONAL DATA

 

1. The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is Michelle Novotni

 

2. Casa das Andainas Santa Luzia has designated a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted directly via bookings@algarve-holiday-rental.com

 

3. The personal data of Casa das Andainas Santa Luzia Customers are treated as being necessary for the recording of invoices, according to the fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on Casa das Andainas Santa Luzia, the pursuit of the legitimate interests of Casa das Andainas Santa Luzia or because they have been the object of consent. The data identified in the Membership Form as being of obligatory supply are indispensable to the provision of the service by Casa das Andainas Santa Luzia. The omission or inaccuracy of this data or other information provided by the customer is your responsibility.

 

4. The personal data provided by the Client or generated by the use of the service will be processed and stored in a computerized way, and will be used by Casa das Andainas Santa Luzia for: customer management and service provision, accounting, tax and administrative management , litigation management, fraud detection, revenue protection and auditing, network and systems management, information security and physical security control, operator management and compliance with legal obligations.

 

5. Personal data shall be kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose for which they are intended and taking into account legal criteria, the need for and the minimization of storage time. In particular as regards traffic data, these may be retained until the end of the period during which the invoice can be legally challenged or the payment claimed, or for periods legally defined for purposes of investigation and criminal prosecution.

 

6. The Customer is guaranteed the right of access, rectification, opposition, erasure, limitation and portability of its data personal. The exercise of the rights can be requested through +351914763911 or by written request sent to bookings@algarve-holiday-rental.com

 

7. You may obtain complete and up-to-date information about the privacy policy and processing of personal data of the Casa das Andainas Santa Luzia.

 

8. The above points are intended to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April (General Data Protection Regulation) from May 25, 2018.

 

HOUSE RULES

For long term stay (28 days or more) the electricity consumption will be charged extra, at €0.17 cents per kwh. The extra cost will be deducted from the damage deposit. 

To secure your booking we request 25% of the total booking price. Second payment of 25% 30 days before arrival. Last payment 50% + 100€ security deposit on arrival.

 

CANCELATION POLICY

Holidaymakers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount that they've paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.

 

Developed by: Creoconcept.com | MyCsite.com v4 - web design and creation of online stores | Sitemap